Senversa can provide fully-integrated solutions in the areas of geotechnical engineering and hydrogeological services. Senversa supports a highly skilled Geotechnical Engineering team in its Melbourne office comprising over 20 staff across Geotechnical Engineering and Design, Pavement Engineering, Geology, Hydrogeology and Geotechnical Construction Services. Consistent with our existing practices in soil and groundwater contamination and solid waste management, we have built a team capable of providing quality advice and “fit-for-purpose” services.
In the past few months, the Geotechnical team has already delivered:
- Two major pipeline projects in NSW and northern Victoria
- Pavement and wetland investigations for a number of sub-divisions
- Level Crossing removal projects
- Large multi-storey buildings with and without basements
- Large sporting complexes
- Due diligence assessment for major industrial estates
- Assessment of developments for backfilled quarries, and
- Stabilisation of failed cliff faces
The team continues to deliver complex projects with innovative solutions. They will work across the geotechnical and hydrogeological space including conducting investigations, modelling and analysis for multi-storey buildings, roads, bridges, marinas, pipelines, wetlands, dams, levies, tanks, landfills, wastewater lagoons, landslips, quarries and sub-divisions. By offering an integrated approach on complex projects across geotechnical, environmental and hydrogeological issues, we are able to offer coherent solutions that are sustainable, environmentally conscious, and versatile.