The employees of Senversa are the most important assets of the firm. Their health and safety at work is a core value integrated into all Senversa’s activities. All employees and Senversa’s contractors are responsible and accountable for working together to implement Senversa’s health and safety systems and create a working environment that is safe and does not cause a risk to health. Management are responsible for all matters related to the health and safety of employees and contractors under their control.
Senversa maintain a health and safety management system and safety policy. The safety policy seeks to implement systems and procedures in order to:
- Comply with applicable health and safety laws, regulations and standards.
- Develop, implement and review objectives and targets for continuous improvement in health and safety performance.
- Identify and minimise all health and safety risks associated with its activities.
- Provide adequate facilities for the health and safety of employees.
- Ensure that all plant and equipment is suitable for purpose and maintained in a safe condition.
- Ensure that any safety incidents are promptly investigated to prevent recurrence.
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to employees, empowering them to complete their jobs safely and without risks to health.
- Consult with all employees and others on issues relevant to their health and safety and resolve any disputes in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Ensure the welfare of injured or ill employees including supportive rehabilitation and return to work as applicable.
- Ensure adequate resources are provided to implement this policy and where Senversa does not have the necessary in-house expertise, it will seek external advice form a health and safety professional.
- Provide a review mechanism to ensure our safety policy is reviewed every two years or more frequently if incidents occur or legislation changes to ensure it remain relevant to Senversa’s activities.
Senversa has an employee appointed safety committee which reports directly to management and the board to continuously assess risks to employees, contractors, and other stakeholders in the domains in which we routinely work.
Further information is available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org